NCB control devices
Speed control device NCB0412
The monitoring system of rotational speed of the turbine with built-in hour meter.
- Measurement of the speed of rotation of the turbine in the range 3...45 000rpm;
- Digital display of rotation speed on the tachometer unit and the remote unit display;
- Visualization of the daily trend of the rotation speed on the computer monitor;
- Led indication of exceeding thresholds (warning/alarm);
- The results of the signals of "dry contact" for external devices sound and light alarm and protection devices;
- Accounting of operating time of the unit in different modes (stationary / accel / overrun) – hour meter;
- Customizing settings, the range of steady state and starting values hours;
- Archiving trends speed automatic logging of events and alarms;
- Integration into the APCS via Ethernet.
The composition of the tachometer system includes a tachometer unit NCB 0412, block remote indication NCB 0052 (panel mounting) / 0051 (installation on the unit) and inductive sensor IF5646 ("IFM" Germany). To make settings, and view the archived data used the software package NORMA-RS SW 1.0.